We have spent weeks now praying on a plan to return to physical worship here at Northgate Baptist. Unless instructed otherwise by our governor, it is our current intention to resume meeting as a church family beginning on Sunday May 24th at 11 am. However in the interest of the safety and faithful stewardship of God’s church at Northgate we will be doing things a little bit differently for the time being. As we prepare our hearts to worship please read the guidelines and information below to prepare for our return.
- Please call the front office at 864.242.3805 during business hours beginning after 10 am on Monday to make a reservation. This will help us manage our numbers and allow us to plan safe spacing of groups in our sanctuary. If our 11 am service fills to capacity we can reserve a spot for your group in an earlier service. Guests are always welcome however if you know of a visiting group we do ask that you communicate that along with your reservation if at all possible.
- As we begin our transition back to physical worship we are beginning with Sunday Service only. This means no Sunday School, Wednesday night activities, or other church functions that meet physically.
- If you arrive early on Sunday we just ask that you wait in your car until no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the beginning of service.
- We are asking everyone to enter through the front door. Ushers will be available to direct you to your reserved seat. Please wait for the ushers to seat you.
- For those of us who continue to shelter in place on May 24th or cannot attend service for any other reason, rest assured that we will continue to stream our services online on Facebook and YouTube.