Over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have worked hard here at Northgate Baptist to be good stewards of God’s church by setting a high standard for health and safety while also creating an atmosphere that allows for faithful worship and service. With these interests in mind, we are now offering a few modifications to our guidelines and procedures. As we prepare our hearts to worship we encourage you to read the information below in preparation for worship here at Northgate.
- We will begin a One Room Sunday School on Sunday, September 20 from 9:45-10:30am in the sanctuary. Anyone who would like to come is invited. Please do not come early since the worship team will be practicing until 9:45. Social distancing will be observed.
- We now offer Kids Worship in the fellowship hall on Sundays from 10-10:30 for ages birth through 6th grade. We will also provide activities for the S.T.A.N.D. Youth in the gym or in a classroom. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Social-distancing is required, and masks are available. Please do not attend if you or your child has a fever, chills or feels sick.
- We will continue meeting for Sunday services in the sanctuary each Sunday at 11am. Please, join us for worship! Social distancing will be observed.
- We will resume Wednesday night adult Bible study and prayer meetings in the sanctuary with social distancing beginning September 23 from 6:00-6:45pm. Come and join us. Social distancing will be observed.
- For the foreseeable future, on Sundays and Wednesdays, we ask that everyone enter through the front door of the church sanctuary. Ushers will be available to direct you and your group to a socially distanced seat for you and your group. Please wait for the ushers to seat you. Please do not attend if you or someone in your household has a fever, chills or feels sick.
- For those of us who continue to shelter in place or cannot attend service for other reasons, rest assured that we will continue to stream our Sunday services online on Facebook and YouTube.